Some of us are young, while some of us are not-as-young.
Some of us are single, and some of us have a ball-and-chain, *ahem*, spouse.
Some of us live in the U.S. and others live in cool places like Canada and Montenegro.
Some of us are parents and some of us are uncles and aunts.
And some of us are human and one of us is canine.
See, we’re diverse!
We thought it would be fun to let you get to know us a little bit better by answering some ridiculous questions.
Without further ado, meet Anita Alvarez, our Content Director, joy-bringer and all-around conscience. (If you’re into the Enneagram, she’s a 5.)
Check out the video and keep reading afterwards for more of Anita.
Question And Answer Time
1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
Answer: “A Kindle, so I could read whatever I wanted, and a basketball.”
2. What would the name of your debut album be?
Answer: “You Don’t Want to Listen to This.”
3. Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 how weird you are. 1 being not weird at all and 10 being the weirdest weirdo.
Answer: “I think everybody has a little bit of weird, so I would probably say 3.”
4. If you died, what would you want your eulogy to say about you?
Answer: “She loved people.”
5. What were you like in high school?
Answer: “I was quiet but competitive on the basketball court, and I had very strong friendships with a few people. Classic introvert.”
6. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Answer: “I don’t watch a lot of TV, but the last thing was a women’s basketball game. UCONN vs. Oregon – Go, Ducks!”
7. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would play you?
Answer: “Somebody with a lot of integrity, but I can’t think of anybody.” 😂
8. Superman or Batman – who wins in a fight?
9. If you could trade places with any person – famous, not famous, living, dead, fictional, or real – who would it be?
Answer: “Somebody who lived in a different country so I could truly experience a different culture on a day-to-day basis.”
10. How good of an interviewer am I? 1-The worst, 10- This is the best interview of my life
Answer: “You asked a lot of good questions, so I’m gonna say 10.”
11. What’s your favorite thing about what you do at Flight Media?
Answer: “I love content. If you ever work with me, you’ll know I love words. I love trying to figure out that puzzle in terms of what content will rank and help your audience. That’s what I’m all about.”
Get in touch and find out what kind of content magic Anita and the team can make for you.