Quick question: How many deals is your sales team closing per month?
Answer: not as many as they could. (There’s always room for improvement!) 😉
In a few weeks (January), our lead business developer (Jake) and I will be launching a course to help you and your sales team close more deals.
Now, you’re probably thinking, “Josh, there are about 1,234 sales courses out there. What’s the big deal?”
While most courses you’ll find focus on sales fundamentals, we’re also going to dive deep into how you can close more revenue using modern tools from a technical aspect. (i.e. Step-by-step screencapture training.)
(In fact, these closing techniques helped us nearly double Flight Media’s revenue in 2016. A 94.86% increase in revenue, to be nerdy.)
Let me explain.
About 80% of the salespeople & CEOs I meet source their ‘leads’ through cold calling.
“Hi, my name is Josh and I have the best widget on the planet. Is your decision-maker available?”
The other 20% source their leads through a combination of cold-calling, referrals, or inbound (i.e. downloaded an ebook or filled out a consultation request.)
“Hey! Thanks for downloading our ebook on the best topic ever. Would you like a free consultation?”
No email response.
But regardless of where your leads come from, a few questions still linger:
- How do I intentionally increase sales outside of word-of-mouth referrals?
- What softwares/tools do I need? (CRM, Social Media, Proposals, etc.)
- How do I get the decision-maker’s information? (email, phone, etc.)
- How do I build a cadence for ‘touches’?
- How many ‘touches’ do I need to do?
- What are those touches?
- How do I know if and when my prospect gets/opens my emails or proposal?
- What’s important to log in my CRM? (Do I really need to?)
- How can I source warmer leads on-demand?
- When does a lead need handed to sales?
- How do I determine what a qualified lead is?
- …and so on.
Here’s the bad news: it’s actually going to take some time, effort and small investment in resources.
Here’s the good news: you can tackle all of these questions and learn the technical strategies to closing more deals, quicker – using technology and Inside Sales University.
Here’s the BETTER news: up until the course opens for enrollment in the second week of January, you can get two awesome bonuses by joining the waiting list. (See below)
Whether you’re a business owner, sales manager, sales development rep, business development rep, or an independent rep, Inside Sales University will help you close more revenue in 2017.
But just to sweeten the deal, here are two bonuses you’ll get by joining the waiting list before the course launches.
Bonus #1: A Personalized Sales Cadence
Jake and I will both work one-on-one with you to develop a custom sales cadence for you and/or your sales team.
A sales cadence is the daily flow you follow for each lead and looks something like this.
We’ll work with you to develop a 7-day sales flow for target accounts & inbound leads once you begin the course.
Without the proper cadence, you’ll quickly lose track of where people are in your pipeline and deals will fall through the cracks like sand in a strainer.
Bonus #2: Personalized Sales Power Questions
Jeffrey Gitomer said it best in his book The Little Red Book of Selling, when he stated, “Ask dumb questions and people will think you’re dumb. Ask smart questions and people will think you’re smart.”
Jake and I will work with you to develop tailored sales questions for each prospect scenario that will result in faster closes when you begin the course.
(Yes, we’re nerds and have split-tested to find out what questions get the best response and close.)
The Course Goodies
The course is going to have a few incredible components. The primary meat and potatoes is the 25+ video modules, Slack community, templates, and access to Jake and me all the time.
The rest are added goodies.
Here’s a brief overview of what you’ll get have access to:
- Full Access to 6 Modules & Videos
- Lifetime Access to Recording Trainings
- Prospecting Email Templates (Followups, Initial Email, etc.)
- Access to the Sales Acceleration Slack Community
- Participation in 4 Live Q&A Sessions
- Access to BONUS Modules & Sessions
- 4 One-On-One Coaching Calls
- 6 Months of Unlimited Consulting with Jake and Josh
- Personalized Sales Cadence Development (WAITING LIST BONUS)
- Personalized Sales Question Development (WAITING LIST BONUS)
Click here to learn more, hop on the waiting list and get the TWO bonuses.
You’ll be glad you did.
*Note: If you have any further questions about the course, don’t hesitate to email me or call us at 419-496-2522.
Contest: Comment the CRM you currently use and a sales topic you’d love to see covered in-depth. A winner will get a $1,200 scholarship to Inside Sales University.